Benefit Gala - From surviving to living
- Thursday, 22 November 2018 from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (EST)
- Au Cabaret Le Lion d'Or 1676 rue Ontario est, Montréal, QC H2L 1S7
This unifying event is the result of our 2018 Campaign: From Surviving To Living.
This is an opportunity to celebrate together RIVO’s 25 years of support for refugees, asylum seekers, and other victims of organized violence.
This evening will take place at the famous cabaret Lion d'Or.
In the program:
- A 3-course meal concocted by the restaurant "Petit Extra"
- A jazz band during the meal
- A silent auction and a live auction with unique lots
- An excerpt from the extraordinary show: Corps Amour Anarchie / Léo Ferré, a PPS danse creation, winner of the Montreal’s Cultural Action Award of 2015. The show features 2 high-caliber singers; Bïa and Alexandre Désilet.
- We end the evening with dancing!
* The doors will be open at 17:30.