Room 217 Foundation
Registered Name: Room 217 Foundation
Business Number: 857285092RR0001
About This Charity
The mission of the Room 217 Foundation is to raise and steward funds to provide comforting support to those in life limiting situations and their caregivers by:
1. Music Care Resources – offering hope and comfort by producing therapeutic music products
2. Music Care Education – providing skills & training for integrating music into care
3. Music Care Delivery – getting resources to people who need them most
4. Music Care Research – supporting innovative research in music and care
About Our Charity
The Room 217 Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation and registered Canadian charity dedicated to caring for the whole person with music. Programs include:
* therapeutic music products: Room 217 CDs & Companion DVDs
* Music Care Concerts, Educational Presentations
and Music Care Conference
* two research projects are currently underway within the healthcare sector
Donate To This Charity Now
Make a one-time donation to this charity now using a credit card, PayPal™ account or a CanadaHelps Gift Card.
Schedule monthly donations using a credit card or PayPal™ account.
It’s an easy way to make a big impact and helps the charity plan. Choose the day of the month for your first donation. We’ll charge you on the same day every month thereafter for the remainder of the period you set.
A donation of securities or mutual fund shares is the most efficient way to give charitably since the capital gains tax does not apply. Your security or mutual fund donation means a larger donation for the charities you support. It also means a larger charitable tax receipt for you. We’re the largest processor of online security and mutual fund donations in Canada. And, we make it easy to disburse your donation across multiple charities.
Bringing friends, family or co-workers together to support this charity multiplies your donation.
A CanadaHelps Fundraising Page gives you the tools to tell your fundraising story and to track your progress. Share your page with everyone you know by email, using the integration social media feature and more. Before you know it, you will have increased awareness and funds for a charity you care about.
Do You Have a CanadaHelps Gift Card?
Just continue with your donation and you will be prompted for this information at checkout.
Now that was a great gift idea!