The Trust may accept donations and distribute grants:
(1) To support, assist, promote and further the training and education of young persons, particularly Air Cadets; and
(2) To support, assist, promote and further the education of all Canadians in matters relating to aviation and aviation history, particularly as it pertains to Canada’s Air Force, past and present
About ROYAL CANADIAN AIR FORCE ASSOCIATION TRUST
(1) The Royal Canadian Air Force Association was established in 1948 as the national advocacy group to support and promote the Royal Canadian Air Force and to unite air force veterans.
(2) The Royal Canadian Air Force Association Trust was established in 1975 under the authority of Association By-Law 7(g)(iii) after endorsement, as a Silver Anniversary project at the 1973 Annual General Meeting of the Association (NEC 52-13).
(3) The Trust is a subsidiary of the Air Force Association of Canada, created in accordance with the Trust Agreement, for raising and distributing funds for association charitable and heritage programs.
(4) The Trust is a registered charitable organization.