Donations to Royal University Hospital fund innovative equipment, research, education and enhanced patient care at Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon – Saskatchewan’s busiest trauma centre.
Strategic Plan 2018–2021
Inspiring Health-Care Philanthropy
To create excellence in health care by raising funds that anticipate and respond to needs for innovative research, education, and patient care at Royal University Hospital.
The Values We Live By
- Inclusiveness and Diversity
Our Strategic Priorities
- Grow Fundraising Programs to maximize impact on Investment
- Inspiring Innovation and Efficiency
- Building and Nurturing Strategic Partnerships
- Telling the Royal University Hospital Story
- Imagine Canada Accreditation