SalvAide fosters Canadian solidarity with the people of El Salvador as they build social justice, democracy, and sustainable development.
Since 1985, SalvAide has facilitated Canadian support for greater social justice, democracy, and sustainable development in El Salvador.
- We are committed to social justice and economic self-sufficiency.
- We place high priority on projects that can be sustained over the long-term.
- We are committed to environmentally sensitive ways to achieve economic self-sufficiency.
- We require accountability and responsibility from ourselves and the communities with whom we work.
- We encourage diversity and inclusiveness in our partners, our Board & staff members, and with all whom we work.
- Democratic participation at the grassroots level is the foundation of SalvAide's work.