SASKATCHEWAN CHORAL FEDERATION INC
Registered Name: SASKATCHEWAN CHORAL FEDERATION INC.
Business Number: 128834694RR0001
About This Charity
To promote and assist in the elevation and enhancement of choral music in Saskatchewan
About Our Charity
The objectives of the Saskatchewan Choral Federation are to:
- Maximize the number of people of all ages who sing and the number of choirs in Saskatchewan (Choral Trust)
- Foster ever-higher standards of artistry among singers and directors of every kind of choir in Saskatchewan (Cultural Education and Professional Development)
- Foster the development of a larger and better informed public of the art of choral music (Audience Development)
- Facilitate communication between members of the choral community in Saskatchewan (Choral Community Development)
- Cooperate with other provincial and national bodies recognized as having similar aims and objectives (Advocacy)
- Solicit funds to carry on the work of the Saskatchewan Choral Federation (Funding)
- Make grants available to choirs and individuals for the promotion of the above objectives (Granting)
Donate To This Charity Now
Make a one-time donation to this charity now using a credit card, PayPal™ account or a CanadaHelps Gift Card.
Schedule monthly donations using a credit card or PayPal™ account.
It’s an easy way to make a big impact and helps the charity plan. Choose the day of the month for your first donation. We’ll charge you on the same day every month thereafter for the remainder of the period you set.
A donation of securities or mutual fund shares is the most efficient way to give charitably since the capital gains tax does not apply. Your security or mutual fund donation means a larger donation for the charities you support. It also means a larger charitable tax receipt for you. We’re the largest processor of online security and mutual fund donations in Canada. And, we make it easy to disburse your donation across multiple charities.
Bringing friends, family or co-workers together to support this charity multiplies your donation.
A CanadaHelps Fundraising Page gives you the tools to tell your fundraising story and to track your progress. Share your page with everyone you know by email, using the integration social media feature and more. Before you know it, you will have increased awareness and funds for a charity you care about.
Do You Have a CanadaHelps Gift Card?
Just continue with your donation and you will be prompted for this information at checkout.
Now that was a great gift idea!