We are committed to providing generous support, education and acceptance to women and their families who are experiencing unplanned pregnancy by striving to meet their emotional, spiritual and physical needs.
All of our services are free and completely confidential.
- Pregnancy Tests
- Crisis pregnancy counselling
- Educational information regarding pregnancy, abortion procedures and risks and alternatives to abortion.
- Earn While You Learn prenatal and parenting education program
- Post abortion support and counselling
- Practical support services (baby supplies, maternity and baby clothes)
- Advocacy/referrals to community services (single parent support networks, family physicians, pastoral care and other government or community resources)
- Adoption information and support
- New mom visits and gifts
- Resource library available for community use
- Spiritual guidance
- AND lots of love and acceptance!