Shakespeare by the Sea Festival Inc.
Registered Name: Shakespeare by the Sea Festival Inc.
Business Number: 891781841RR0001
About This Charity
- Shakespeare by the Sea Festival is a long-standing community-based charitable organization that produces and promotes artistic work with a focus on Shakespeare to audiences in NL. We unite seasoned and developing talent, and set a standard of excellence for all our endeavours.
- We are a cultural cornerstone enriching community and artistic life in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. Our work resonates beyond the stage.
Our Core Value:
- All hands to the pump!
Our other values:
- Mentorship and Development
- Pride of Place
- Artistic Inspiration
- Shakespeare By The Sea Festival Inc., a community-based, charitable organization, produces and promotes artistic works with a focus on William Shakespeare. Our organization unites seasoned and developing talent and aspires to excel in all aspects of our work.
- The Shakespeare By The Sea Festival is the longest running outdoor summer theatre event in the St. John's area and celebrated its 20th season in 2012.
- Since 1993, the Shakespeare By The Sea Festival has been performing the works of that famous Bard all around the St. John's area – from the cliff-top meadows of Logy Bay to the historic World War Two bunkers at Cape Spear – from the cobblestoned courtyard of the Murray Premises to the lush landscapes of Bowring Park. Since that time, the Festival has grown into a much-anticipated annual event.
- Shakespeare By The Sea Festival Inc. is a registered charity (No. 891781841RR0001) with the Canada Revenue Agency and is a proud member of the Shakespeare Theatre Association.
Find Out More About This Charity
Donate To This Charity Now
Make a one-time donation to this charity now using a credit card , PayPal™ account or a CanadaHelps Gift Card.
Schedule monthly donations using a credit card or PayPal™ account.
It’s an easy way to make a big impact and helps the charity plan. Choose the day of the month for your first donation. We’ll charge you on the same day every month thereafter for the remainder of the period you set.
A donation of securities or mutual fund shares is the most efficient way to give charitably since the capital gains tax does not apply. Your security or mutual fund donation means a larger donation for the charities you support. It also means a larger charitable tax receipt for you. We’re the largest processor of online security and mutual fund donations in Canada. And, we make it easy to disburse your donation across multiple charities.
Bringing friends, family or co-workers together to support this charity multiplies your donation.
A CanadaHelps Fundraising Page gives you the tools to tell your fundraising story and to track your progress. Share your page with everyone you know by email, using the integration social media feature and more. Before you know it, you will have increased awareness and funds for a charity you care about.
Do You Have a CanadaHelps Gift Card?
Just continue with your donation and you will be prompted for this information at checkout.
Now that was a great gift idea!