A gift to Sistema Toronto will change the life of a child and provide expert teaching and life-changing opportunities for disadvantaged children. This holiday season, we are asking you to invest in at-risk children by joining our Monthly Giving Program or making a one-time donation in support of Sistema Toronto. Every donation received will be matched up to $125,000 by a generous gift from Sistema Toronto Founders Robert and Ellen Eisenberg.
Sistema Toronto is an intensive social program that transforms the lives of 300 at-risk kids with 10 hours of free after-school social and musical education each week. We rely entirely on donations and our program would not be possible without the support of our generous donors.
Here’s what your donation will support:
- $3500 one-time / $290 monthly – the cost for one child for an entire year
- $2000 one-time / $165 monthly – instruments for a trio: violin, viola, and cello
- $1000 one-time / $85 monthly – one cello
- $500 one-time / $40 monthly – one violin or viola
- $250 one-time / $20 monthly – sheet music for the children
- $100 one-time / $8 monthly – strings for four violins
- $77 one-time / $6.50 monthly – a healthy snack for one child every day during the school year
If you are making this donation on behalf of someone else, or as a gift, you can request a physical holiday card by contacting the Sistema Toronto office: firstname.lastname@example.org | 416-545-0200.
Thank you for your support. With your help, we can transform at-risk children's lives through music!