Arts AccessAbility Network Manitoba is a regional not-for-profit organization dedicated to the full inclusion of artists and audiences with disabilities into all facets of the arts community.
- To be the voice for artists and audiences with disabilities in Manitoba
- To bring leadership on access and equity issues that impact the arts
- To empower artists with disabilities by providing access to the resources they need to advance their artistic practice
- To bring artists with disabilities and stakeholders together to explore and nurture a creative and inclusive community
- To educate and inform the arts community, policymakers, and arts funders about artists and audiences with disabilities
- To act as a resource to arts organizations and institutions making their venue and services more suited to people with disabilities
- To gather and disseminate relevant information to individuals and organizations in the disability and arts sectors
What People Are Saying
"On a gorgeous mid-summer evening, on Thu. July 20, music enthusiasts... moved, shook, and shimmied along to the soulful croons of Hillbilly Burlesque and the smooth rhythms of Conner Derraugh at the Lyric Bandshell, one of the city’s most popular public concert spaces."
— PeaceABLE Days lauds artistry and personal triumph By Judy Slivinski o, Read More