St. Andrew's Cathedral

Registered Name: The Cathedral Church of St. Andrew / St. Andrew's Cathedral

Business Number: 119238210RR0006

A parish of the Anglican Church of Canada, in the Diocese of Caledonia, the Cathedral Church of St. Andrew has existed in Prince Rupert, British Columbia since 1907, being named a cathedral in 1925.

Our aim continues to be to provide a spiritual home for all peoples of this community, beginning with the Tsimshian people of this coastal indigenous territory and continuing through the various peoples who have settled into this port city to make it their home.

As resources permit we seek to offer ministry, services, and support both within and without our building.

Find Out More About This Charity