Residents of St. Ann’s Senior Citizens Village experience a warm, respectful circle of care as their personal, health and housing needs change. The Village in Saskatoon, SK offers older adults:
- Independent living in 60 one-bedroom suites in St. Ann’s Residence;
- Enriched housing, including supper and social activities, in 61 one-bedroom suites in St. Ann’s Place;
- Long-term nursing and personal care in 80 private rooms in St. Ann’s Home.
People living in all three types of seniors housing, both Catholic and non-Catholic, share a chapel. The welcoming residential village provides safe, quality health care and housing within the healing tradition of the Catholic Church.
Continuing to provide the comfort and care that residents deserve requires updating and enhancing the aging bricks and mortar that surrounds them. The Spirit of Renewal Campaign serves that purpose by inviting donors to enrich the lives of all those involved with St. Ann’s Home.
Improvements costing $4.3M range from installing new windows to take the chill out of rooms to making every resident’s bathroom wheelchair accessible thereby eliminating the use of commodes.
- Comfort, privacy, mobility, ease with daily tasks, safety and communication will be improved for residents, their loved ones, employees and volunteers with upgrades that make all 80 resident rooms more home-like.
- Recreational, spiritual, social and educational experiences will be enhanced for residents, their families and friends, employees and volunteers with renovations to common areas.
- Ongoing connections to life in the broader community will be enhanced, especially for residents using wheelchairs, with the purchase of a new, more accessible bus.
This Spirit of Renewal will let the light shine in on countless lives today and well into the future. Learn more at stannsvillage.ca.
St. Ann’s Senior Citizens Village operates based on the following mission, core value and philosophy of care:
Providing safe, quality health care and housing within the healing tradition of the Catholic Church.
- Human dignity is the foundation of respect.
- Resident directed care is fundamental to all we do.
- Holistic care is a shared responsibility.
- Compassionate care nourishes individual needs.
- A loving community inspires hope and care for others.
Philosophy of Care
- Ann's Senior Citizens Village is committed to quality care of its residents and staff regardless of race, religion, sex, physical or mental condition.
- We strive to meet spiritual and emotional needs of residents and staff.
- Working together in a harmonious manner is required for the welfare of all who live and work here.
- Ann's Senior Citizens Village strives to develop and maintain an atmosphere of faith, joy, and compassion in the care of its residents
Learn more about St. Ann’s Senior Citizens Village at www.stannsvillage.ca
306-374-8900 ext. 223
2910 Louise Street
Saskatoon, SK S7J 3L8