At St. Mark’s we gather in an old building, but we are filled with new ideas.
- In learning and growing in faith together with laughter, fun and food;
- In being a church home where all are welcome, all the time, including other ways of seeing things;
- In being free to explore faith questions around today’s modern world issues;
- In being free, and not afraid, to ask questions about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and biblical interpretation;
- In being people of faith and science, belief and reason;
- In not leaving our brains at the door but bringing our hearts and minds together;
- That it is okay if we don’t all believe exactly the same way.
To work towards our vision, united in Christ, the mission of St. Mark’s is to continue to serve God by caring for, and sharing with, those in need in body, mind and spirit through our worship, witness, service and love.