St. Michael's Extended Care Centre Society's mission is to provide wellness-focused holistic care and community services to all with love and dignity.
About ST MICHAEL'S EXTENDED CARE CENTRE SOCIETY
St. Michael's Extended Care Centre Society provides long-term, sub-acute, palliative nursing care and supportive housing for seniors.
We offer care for the whole person: mentally, physically, spiritually and culturally. These components are interwoven throughout our facilities and govern the way our care and services are provided.
St. Michael's Extended Care Centre Society consists of:
* St. Michael's Long Term Care Centre (146 continuing care beds & 7 sub-acute beds)
* Millennium Pavilion (a 75-bed seniors' lodge)
* Manor Vegreville (a 55-bed supportive housing facility in Vegreville, AB)
* Grove Manor (a 71-bed supportive housing complex in Spruce Grove, AB)
* An Adult Day Support Program (providing a recreational, socialization and rehabilitative day program to seniors and mentally challenged adults)
St. Michael's also operates a public, family health centre and a retail pharmacy located in the Long Term Care Centre.
What People Are Saying
"Absolutely loved being there during my preceptor-ship. Supportive staff all around and made me feel very welcome and very encouraging. They truly do care for the residents there and you can feel it. I would go work there in a heart beat if given the chance ."
— BR, Read More
"They do terrific work for the community. Great staff who are attentive, caring and very professional."
— EM, Read More