St Peter’s Residence at Chedoke is a not-for profit 210 bed long term care residence located on the west mountain in Hamilton.
Care and Programs
- Committed care teams that include: nurses, personal support workers; food services; homemakers; therapists; and recreationists.
- Registered staff on-site 24 hours a day.
- Customized care plans developed for each resident. Family involvement in this process is encouraged.
- On-site physicians. Residents have the choice to maintain a relationship with their current physician if the physician is agreeable.
- Secure terrace available for residents with Alzheimer’s or other dementias.
- Daily recreation programs and activities
- Daily menu offering delicious meals with substantial variety and choice.
- Wellness Centre for therapy and rehabilitation.
- Active volunteer program.
- Spiritual Care & Interdenominational services.stpeterscc.ca
Currently Thrive Group is responsible for the operation of St. Peter’s Residence at Chedoke along with three other member organizations:
- Capability Support Services
- AbleLiving Services
- Idlewyld Manor