About Streets Alive Mission
Streets Alive Mission exists to provide for the physical, spiritual, emotional and spiritual needs of the poor to empower them to change their lives through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Some of our programs at Streets Alive include:
- Feeding 'em Hope - feeds people on the streets 6 nights a week
- Exodus Men's Program - a recovery program for men that includes our 16 room housing unit, Parkside Home
- P.I.N. (People In Need) Bank - providing clothing, food and household items for free
- Foot Fridays - a weekly program to care for 'street feet' and provide new socks and shoes.
- Inner Works - Sunday church meets 10:30 am on Sundays, with lunch served at 12:30
- Genesis Women's Program - supporting women in transition and recovery with life-skills training and educational opportunities
We are a Christian humanitarian mission that supports people who fall through the cracks with food, clothing, housing, furniture, and emotional and spiritual guidance.