About Streets Alive Mission
Streets Alive Mission exists to provide for the physical, spiritual, emotional and spiritual needs of the poor to empower them to change their lives through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Some of our programs at Streets Alive include:
- Feeding 'em Hope - feeds people on the streets 6 nights a week
- Parkside Home - a 16 room housing unit for men
- P.I.N. (People In Need) Bank - providing clothing, food and furniture for free
- Inner Works - Sunday church meets 11 am on Sundays, with lunch served at 12:30
- Work Force - teaching employment readiness
- Genesis Women's Program - supporting women in transition and recovery with life-skills training and educational opportunities.
We are a Christian humanitarian mission that supports people who fall through the cracks with food, clothing, housing, furniture, and emotional and spiritual guidance.