We sustain over 70 church communities across the island of Montreal, the Laurentians, the South Shore and part of the Eastern Townships.
Our Diocese provides financial support and resources to organizations such as Mile End Mission, Tyndale-St-Georges Community Centre and Action Réfugiés Montréal.
We also train and equip clergy who are tasked with meeting the spiritual and emotional needs of their congregations. The emphasis of these relationships is support through prayer, outreach and meaningful liturgy that can impact the community at large.
Our goal is to continue to provide opportunities for worship that nourish people and allow for deepened relationships to God, community and self.
Please give generously as your donation will allow us to continue to build Gods’ Kingdom in magnificent and mysterious ways!
Giving options (select from the drop down menu below)
- Bishop’s Action Appeal – Ordinands – An opportunity to support students in their final year of preparation for ordination. http://www.montreal.anglican.ca/baa2017/
- Bishop’s Action Appeal – Giving with Grace – Formerly the Anglican Appeal, Giving with Grace invites you to join others across Canada and around the world, to help the ministries of the Anglican Church of Canada make real transformation in real communities here at home and abroad. https://www.anglican.ca/giving/about-giving/
- General – An opportunity to support our mission as described above.
- Supper Club - A monthly event where people come together for food, friendship, prayer and reflection http://www.montreal.anglican.ca/supper-club/
- Communitas – This program uses restorative justice principles to assist the reintegration of those who have been in prison. https://communitasmontreal.org/