The Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton
Thank you for your generous support!
The Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton is a family of faith, dedicated to bringing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to bear on life in our community. Comprised of more than 365,000 Roman Catholics in over 90 parishes, the Archdiocese is also home to St. Joseph Seminary and Newman Theological College, which deliver higher Catholic education to students and seminarians from across Western Canada. The Cornerstone of Faith is a fundraising campaign to help finance construction of new buildings for the seminary and college in central Edmonton.
Funds to support:
- The Archdiocesan Youth Camp Fund offers financial sustainability for the operations of the youth camps of the Archdiocese allowing the continued mission of the camps to bring the Good News of Jesus Christ into the lives of young people.
- The Charitable Fund is used at the discretion of the Archbishop for charitable funding and various Catholic initiatives here at home, across Canada, as well as abroad.
- The Seminarian Education Fund supports the education costs for seminarians studying for The Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton.
- The Archdiocesan Land Fund has been established to support the building of new churches to meet the needs of population growth in several areas of the Archdiocese.
- Together We Serve is the annual appeal to support all our charitable partners:
Catholic Social Services, Canadian Catholic Organization for Development & Peace, Diocese of Mackenzie-Fort Smith (our twin diocese in the North), Evangelization of Nations, Needs of the Canadian Church, Needs of the Canadian Church, Newman Theological College, Pope’s Pastoral Works, St. Joseph Seminary, St. Joseph Priests’ Foundation of Edmonton, St. Joseph’s College, University of Alberta