The Circle transforms philanthropy and contributions to positive change with Indigenous communities by creating spaces of learning, innovation, relationship-building, co-creation and activation.
About Our Charity:
To bring this goal to life, we will gather from four directions to:
- Strengthen the level, innovation, and community reach of financial and human investments in Indigenous communities across the country.
- Nurture conversations, connections, and relationships among Indigenous communities and philanthropic organizations.
- Recognize deeply rooted injustices and model respect for First Nation, Inuit, and Métis cultures, practices, and institutions.
- Broaden and deepen public knowledge, including the history of First Nations, Inuit, and Métis Peoples.
- Support the flourishing of Indigenous models of philanthropy.
- Promote and strengthen First Nations, Inuit, and Métis participation in the governance and decision-making of philanthropic organizations.