This endowment fund is being established as a tribute to Hon. Frank Lewis, O.P.E.I., Lieutenant Governor of PEI from 2011 to 2017, and Dorothy Lewis, O.P.E.I., for her lifelong commitment to volunteer service, community building and their natural gift for hospitality and example of hard work.
The Honourable Frank and Dorothy Lewis Community Strength Fund (the "Fund") makes financial contributions toward small to medium scale community-strengthening projects for PEI not-for-profit and community organizations and municipalities.
Examples of eligible projects are:
- mental health and wellness programs in rural PEI (communities under 3,000 people);
- youth physical fitness programs;
- parents and pre-school children initiatives;
- seniors in-home care; community centre improvements; and
- community history publications.
We thank you for your support in helping us establish this fund. Please fill out this form and email it to email@example.com or mail it to the Community Foundation of PEI office. An official charitable tax receipt will be provided for your gift.