The Chuck and Sheila Williams Family Fund was established in the memory of our parents. Charles Williams and Sheila McIntyre met at the at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at the University of Toronto and married in 1956. They shared a strong commitment to faith and family and to contributing to the greater good.
Together they raised seven children in a home that was one of inclusion, cooperation and faith. In 1975 that home became Edmonton and a strong Williams presence was established in the West. Their tradition of contributing one's time and talents to the community continued as the family grew. Their spirit lives in us who follow and in this endowment fund.