A safe, healthy and inclusive community for all
We work to strengthen communities by supporting people with a collective voice on social and criminal justice issues.
We advocate for others and do the right thing – We take pride in everything that is fair, honest and knowledgeable and build trust in doing so.
We engage and work to create a greater impact through diversity and cooperative problem solving.
We adapt our approach to the individual with empathy and compassion to support their personal journey. We encourage individuals to restore relationships through accountability.
We strive for excellence in all we do, and are leading the way for a better, brighter future by championing new ideas, practices, and approaches to service with resolve and a drive to push forward.
Through our agility, tenacity and capacity, we adapt and respond to the ever changing
We support local and regional community dynamics and challenges making a difference for the people we serve.
We provide services and operate programs within the fields of community justice, social services, housing, health and public interest.
In furtherance of its Mission, the Society:
- Works with people who have come into conflict with the law;
- Reviews, evaluates and advocates for changes in the criminal justice process;
- Engages in public education on matters relating to criminal law and it’s application;
- Promotes crime prevention through community and social development activities, and
- Buys, constructs, holds, manages, leases and rents such properties as may be necessary to advance the aims of the Society.