We seek effective, just and humane responses to the causes and consequences of crime.
We provide services and operate programs within the fields of community justice, social services, health and public interest problems.
In furtherance of its Mission, the Society:
- Works with people who have come into conflict with the law;
- Reviews, evaluates and advocates for changes in the criminal justice process;
- Engages in public education on matters relating to criminal law and it’s application;
- Promotes crime prevention through community and social development activities, and
- Buys, constructs, holds, manages, leases and rents such properties as may be necessary to advance the aims of the Society.