The PACE Program provides a range of quality early intervention and prevention services to support and empower young children with emotional and/or behavioural challenges, and their families. We offer systemic, collaborative and innovative programs, working in partnership with parents, caregivers, educators and other professionals, to build capacity and strengthen community. We strive to be a leader in the field by being a responsive and continually improving agency.
About The PACE Program - An Early Intervention & Educational Centre
• The PACE Program, operated by the PACE Child & Family Society, has been a resource for children, families and the community since 1984.
• Children who participate in PACE services often struggle to express their needs or feelings in appropriate ways and demonstrate significant emotional and/or behavioural challenges.
• PACE offers a range of services that support and promote the well being of children in a holistic and systemic way. By encouraging the development of social, emotional, cognitive and physical skills, the child’s resilience, coping mechanisms and sense of self are enhanced.
• Therapeutic and educational environments are provided for children and families to grow, develop competencies and the necessary communication and social skills to experience greater success within their lives.
• The PACE Program believes in providing a “wrap-around” service to families, working in partnership with parents, supports and other professionals.