The Pregnancy Resource Center of Saint opened in 1989 to provide support and assistance to anyone facing unplanned pregnancy or pregnancy-related issues.
Equipping people to make crucial life-choices around pregnancy, relationships, and faith.
To be a place of support, hope, and encouragement.
The Saint John PRC is a non-profit, charitable organization that is supported by individuals, businesses and churches. All of the Pregnancy Resource Center’s services are provided free of charge. The Center exists to aid women who may not be aware of their options. It provides information and support as they work through their feelings.
What we offer:
- Free pregnancy tests and information on options
- Confidential support services
- Post abortion and adoption counseling
- 24 hour hotline (1-800-395-4357)
- Parenting classes
- Resource material and lending library
- Free maternity and baby clothes