Opening in 1990, The Salvation Army Ridge Meadows Ministries provide safe havens and opportunities for healing for all in our community through compassion, faith, and the love of Jesus Christ. The Salvation Army Ridge Meadows Ministries exists to support individuals and families in our community who are struggling with poverty, addictions, mental illness, hunger, and housing.
By donating to Ridge Meadows Ministries you are helping local families, seniors, and individuals through a variety of programs and services, including;
• Sonia's Cradle Program - Providing infant supplies to families
• School Lunch Bag Program - Providing lunch to students
• Back to School Program - Providing school supplies to students
• Community Meals Program - Providing a hot meal to the hungry
• Genesis Transitional Housing - Providing a clean living opportunity
• Adopt a Family Program - Providing a memorable Christmas to the less fortunate.
Many more programs and services can be found on our website www.saridgemeadows.com
*** CURRENT FUNDRAISING FOR CARD HOUSE CHALLENGE *** PARTICIPANTS PLEASE DONATE A MIN. $10 ***
For more information please contact our Fundraising Coordinator at 604.463.8296 ext 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.