• Support creation and research in animation production via artistic and technical experimentation.
• Coordinate community engagement projects and ongoing outreach via skills-building workshops delivered within the Greater Toronto Area and beyond, to communities in Southeastern Ontario.
• Offer 5 specialized animation studios, available 24/7, complete with production equipment, at affordable rates.
• Invite local, national, and international guest animation artists to lead workshops, present talks, and disseminate their work as means to support animators at all stages of development.
• Present animation to local, provincial, national, and international audiences through partnerships and touring programs.