UELAC - United Empire Loyalists' Association of Canada
Registered Name: UNITED EMPIRE LOYALISTS' CHARITABLE TRUST
Business Number: 108102690RR0002
About This Charity
Our Mission is to preserve, promote and celebrate the history and traditions of the United Empire Loyalists.
We will accomplish our Mission by:
1) Uniting, in a Canadian-based association, descendants of families who remained loyal to the British crown during the American Revolutionary War, as well as persons interested in the Loyalist era and early Canadian history;
2) Supporting the collection and cataloguing of documents, books, artefacts, memorabilia and genealogical data relating to the United Empire Loyalists;
3) Facilitating and publishing research related to the United Empire Loyalists in the form of historical and family research journals, books, newsletters and digital media;
4) Providing Loyalist education resource materials and encouraging research through scholarship support;
5) Assisting in the construction and preservation of Loyalist monuments and memorials in Canada;
6) Participating in projects and activities which honour and celebrate the legacy of the United Empire Loyalists.
About Our Charity
The United Empire Loyalists' Association of Canada came into being with a Federal Charter, passed by Parliament on May 27th, 1914. Now with 28 branches across Canada, UELAC strives to enrich the lives of Canadians through fostering public awareness of our national history, and, in particular, of the United Empire Loyalists and their contributions to Canada, while also celebrating their memory and perpetuating their heritage as an integral part of the Canadian identity. Donations may be made to the General Fund, Memorial Fund, Scholarship Fund or a specified fund managed by UELAC.
Donate To This Charity Now
Make a one-time donation to this charity now using a credit card , PayPal™ account or a CanadaHelps Gift Card.
Schedule monthly donations using a credit card or PayPal™ account.
It’s an easy way to make a big impact and helps the charity plan. Choose the day of the month for your first donation. We’ll charge you on the same day every month thereafter for the remainder of the period you set.
A donation of securities or mutual fund shares is the most efficient way to give charitably since the capital gains tax does not apply. Your security or mutual fund donation means a larger donation for the charities you support. It also means a larger charitable tax receipt for you. We’re the largest processor of online security and mutual fund donations in Canada. And, we make it easy to disburse your donation across multiple charities.
Bringing friends, family or co-workers together to support this charity multiplies your donation.
A CanadaHelps Fundraising Page gives you the tools to tell your fundraising story and to track your progress. Share your page with everyone you know by email, using the integration social media feature and more. Before you know it, you will have increased awareness and funds for a charity you care about.
Do You Have a CanadaHelps Gift Card?
Just continue with your donation and you will be prompted for this information at checkout.
Now that was a great gift idea!