Accessible, quality care for all who need it
Creating possibilities for more independence.
Our care must be:
- Client-driven, because what matters most to clients is what counts.
- Spectacular and continuously focused on quality improvement and safety.
- Integrated and collaborative to unearth innovative answers to complex challenges.
- Inclusive and committed to serving the most vulnerable in our communities.
- Inspired and creative, delivered by a skilled team that has tremendous heart.
As a charitable not-for-profit organization led by a volunteer Board of Directors, VHA is committed to:
- Fiscal responsibility.
- Ethical practices in all our operations.
- Driving positive change in community support and home health care.
About VHA HOME HEALTHCARE
Founded in 1925 as the Visiting Homemakers Association, VHA Home HealthCare (VHA) is a not-for-profit, charitable organization that provides 24/7 health care and support services to people of all ages and cultural backgrounds. Our goal is to provide clients with spectacular service when, where and how they want it to support their independence. Our caring team of professionals includes nurses, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, personal support workers, home support workers, cleaners, social workers, dietitians, and speech-language pathologists. We provide the highest quality client support at home, in the community and in long-term care facilities.