- Charitable, not for profit, community based agency
- We operate a 24-7 on-scene response program across the County of Lambton to support victims of crime and tragic circumstance using trained volunteers and staff.
- There are 100 volunteers who donate over 30,000 hours every year to assisting victims.
- All services are free and confidential.
What we do:
- Providing emotional support, reassurance and comfort to victims and their families.
- Assist with immediate needs such as accommodation, food, clothing, etc.
- Contact family, friends and other natural supports to come and support their loved ones.
- Safety planning.
- Referrals to other service providers for ongoing supports.
In any given year we:
- On average we assist close to 2,000 victims of crime and tragic circumstance each year.
- Approx. 100 of those are victims at high risk of death or serious injury due to domestic violence.
- Although our most frequent call for service is Domestic Violence, we also respond to other calls such as sexual assault, all sudden deaths (including homicides), thefts, break and enters, fire, elder abuse and attempted suicide.