In Memoriam Donations for the St. Matthew Passion
For a donation of $50 or more to the Victoria Philharmonic Choir, you can celebrate a life with a special memorial listing in the program for the Bach St. Matthew Passion, which will be performed on April 20th, 2019.
Please indicate in the form's message box that you are making a memorial donation for this concert, and include the name of the person you wish to honour. Listings should be no more than 15 words. Please indicate whether you wish to be named in the dedication or remain anonymous, and be sure to leave us your contact details.
Donations and "In Memoriam" listings must be submitted by Wednesday April 10th to be included in the program.
The Mission of the VPCS is:
- To draw together, as the Victoria Philharmonic Choir, serious amateur singers who are willing and eager to continually develop their vocal talent, through commitment to the highest standards of choral excellence
- To create fulfilling concert seasons and summer festivals
- To arrange educational programs, workshops and seminars on both vocal technique and choral music and
- To cooperate with other arts organizations towards mutually beneficial ends
The Vision of the Victoria Philharmonic Choir Society (VPCS) is:
- To provide Greater Victoria and Vancouver Island, and further afield when appropriate, with live performances of choral music of the highest standard
- To support the choral needs of Victoria's and Vancouver Island's musical community
- To mount its own independent choral productions and
- To develop and educate future generations of choral singers and choral audiences
About VICTORIA PHILHARMONIC CHOIR SOCIETY
The Victoria Philharmonic Choir Society is the governance body responsible for operating the Victoria Philharmonic Choir.
This auditioned, mixed voice choir is dedicated to choral excellence, performing a wide range of a'cappella and accompanied composition under the inspirational baton of Peter Butterfield.