- Provide care and rehabilitation to abused and neglected horses;
- Assist members of the community that can no longer care for their horses;
- Prevent innocent animals from being subjected to auctions and slaughter.
Goals and Objectives
- Create a volunteer-based, equine welfare organization to ensure quality care and treatment of horses through intervention, education and outreach.
- Create a partnership with enforcement agencies in Ontario to provide a reputable facility for the care and rehabilitation of horses under investigation.
- Educate the public on equine welfare issues.
- Establish a program to assist other rescue organizations in Ontario as more facilities are needed to take in the increasing number of abused and neglected horses across the Province.