Welcome to the CanadaHelps page for the Rotary Club of Winnipeg (Downtown), the club that made Rotary international in 1910.
As signified by the motto “Service Above Self”, Rotary’s main objective is service in the community, in the workplace, and throughout the world.
Thank you for considering donating to the following projects:
- Community Service Fund – donations made to this fund are applied to the various projects we support on a regular basis.
- End Polio Now – join us, along with the international Rotary community, in eradicating Polio. While close to our goal of complete eradication, funds are still needed to help us cross the finish line.
- Rotary Adventures in Citizenship – hosted by the Rotary Club of Ottawa.
- Rotary Adventures in Human Rights – this collaborative effort, with the Rotary World Peace Partners and the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, provides high school students with an opportunity to explore human rights issues.
- Rotary World Peace Partners - started by members of the Rotary Club of Winnipeg in 2003 and now supported by all clubs in the District, WPP aims to advance understanding, peace, and compassionate action through collaborative education, arts, music, and example. Visit WPP online: rotaryworldpeacepartners.org
South Africa Projects - Education, water, and food growing projects in collaboration with Rotary Clubs in South Africa.