Funds will support programs assisting mothers including 3 of our key programs:
- Home Instruction for Parents of Preschool Youngsters (HIPPY) shows young mothers how to support their child’s development and early school success.
- Newcomer and Refugee services help mothers support their family as they begin their new life in Canada.
- Domestic violence services help mothers escaping domestic violence safely and start a new life for themselves and their family.
Choose your impact:
- $25 provides 2 hours of childcare so a mother can attend her weekly support group
- $55 provides a mother with an early learning activity kit to help her children establish early reading, writing and math skills.
- $125 provides food to prepare 30 meals through our Refugee Cooking program
- $240 helps create safety plans for 2 mothers experiencing domestic violence
INSPIRED by the resiliency and commitment of the thousands of mothers and volunteers we work with each year.