Save Time and Money and Increase Your Event’s Fundraising Success
Running charity galas, tournaments, webinars, and other events is easier and more cost-effective than ever before with the Events platform from CanadaHelps. Designed for charities, Events from CanadaHelps dramatically reduces administrative costs, enabling seamless online ticket sales, multiple ticketing options, and flexible split-receipts. Complete with real-time sales reports, automated event reminders, and simple at-event attendee check-in, Events from CanadaHelps takes the stress out of running events. Best of all? Just one low fee of 4.5% — including credit card fees — applies to paid ticket events.
Everything You Need to Successfully Run Charitable Events
- Free and Paid Ticketed Events
- High Impact Event Pages
- Integrated Social Sharing
- Fully Mobile Ready
- Extensive Branding Options
- Automated Charitable Receipting
- Optional Post Event Receipting
- Real-time Sales Reporting
- Simple Attendee Check-in
From selling tickets to issuing tax receipts, CanadaHelps makes running events easy!
Robust Ticket and Flexible Receipting Options
- Offer one or many ticket types: create the perfect mix to maximize your fundraising results.
- Run free and/or paid ticket events for small gatherings or 10,000+ attendee events.
- Accept donations online: ideal for supporters who can’t attend or that want to give more.
- Receipt when you’re ready. Once you know all your costs, enter the amount eligible for a tax receipt (if applicable) by ticket type and we’ll instantly issue tax receipts.
View Sample Event Ticket
Customize and Brand Your Event. It’s Easy!
- Inspire attendance by telling your story with words, photos and videos on your event page.
- Choose the brand colour palette, and add a marquee image to your event page and emails.
- Add custom questions to get all the attendee information you need, like meal preference or T-shirt size, to run your event smoothly.
- Add custom messages to purchaser and attendee emails, and more.
View Branding and Email Customization Screens
Increase Ticket Sales and Event Attendance
- Mobile-optimized so buying tickets is easy, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- All major payment methods accepted.
- Social sharing features encourage attendees to invite friends and family, and promote the event.
- Dynamic attendee wall showcases who is coming and inspires others to get their tickets.
- One-click add to calendar and automated email reminders keep your event top of mind.
View Mobile-optimized Ticket Purchase Page and Attendee Wall
Painlessly Manage Your Event
- Real-time reporting dashboard shows number of tickets sold, dollar proceeds, and more.
- Detailed ticket sales report and our online attendance feature makes event check-in simple.
- Don’t know your costs up-front? Simply enter the eligible amount by ticket type post-event and CanadaHelps will instantly send receipts.
- Change in logistics? No problem. Use the built-in email tool to notify ticket purchasers.
- Easily import donor information into your Raiser’s Edge or Salesforce CRM. See details.
View Sales and Attendee Dashboard
Low, Non-Commercial Rates
- Offering free tickets? No fee applies, regardless of the size of your event.
- Selling tickets? One low rate of just 4.5% including credit card fees applies.
- There are no set-up or maintenance fees.
Get Started! Save time and money and increase your event’s fundraising success. All at the market’s lowest non-commercial rate of just 4.5% – including credit card fees!
Are you new to CanadaHelps? Open a free account today.
Sign up online for your free, Full Fundraising account. You’ll get access to all our online fundraising tools. Use only the ones you need.
Already have a CanadaHelps Full Fundraising Account?
If you use our Custom Donation Forms you have a Full Fundraising account with access to the new Events Management solution.
Not sure if you have a Full Fundraising Account?
Login to your CanadaHelps Charity Admin account and if you do not see an “Events” tab, return to this page to upgrade your account.
Trusted by Canadians for over 15 years, and the chosen online fundraising platform for over 16,000 registered Canadian charities, CanadaHelps is highest-level PCI compliant and accredited under the Imagine Canada Standards Program.