360ºkids operates a variety of programs to give kids the support they need to reach a state of safety and stability. We inspire them to rebuild their lives and we help them to overcome the obstacles they face. It is a complete 360º approach to assisting these kids and it has been successful in helping thousands of youth become healthy, stable adults who contribute to our communities. Funds received from donors will truly help make a difference in the lives of our many clients, and will allow us to continue running the many valuable programs we offer throughout York Region.
360°kids services include:
- Connections emergency housing program: 14 emergency individual beds for youth in crisis.
- Home Base Drop-In Centres (Richmond Hill & Vaughan & Markham) and Street Outreach Team :serve more than 1500 high-risk youth each year in York Region. The Centres are a one-stop shop for youth and providing services to address crisis issues youth presently face – employment, family issues, life skills, shelter, hot meals, counselling, recreational activities and clothing.
- Youth Employment Programs: (5) streams of programs (Base 4 Success, STEP, Youth Job Connection (& Summer), Every Bite Matters, Youth Success Strategy Youth and Base 4 Success) provide pre-employment traning, certifications, and paid work placements for youth to gain experience and job skills in a formal working environment.
- Youth Residential Homes for youth in crisis. Both residences provide a home for (13) youth while they settle differences with their parents or work towards living independently.
- Aftercare/Transitional Support program helps youth currently living independently stay on the right path and provides mentoring and referral to community resources.
- S.T.A.Y. Program: Youth Apartments offer a supportive housing program for (11) youth 18-26 who are transitioning to independent living.
- Youth Outreach & Gang Prevention - outreach workers spend time connecting with vulnerable youth building relationships and connecting them to services.
- HOPE program - a housing program for (6) female survivors of human trafficking 16 - 26 who have been victimized against their will.
- Nightstop - a temporary housing program that trains community members who open their homes to youth in need of a safe and supportive place to stay at nights while working with 360°kids on more longer term options.