When you need care, we're here to help.
Each year, we help over 23,717 people in Halton improve their quality of life through the dedication of our team of 400 staff, 600 volunteers and many donors and supporters.
- Day programs for those with Alzheimer disease and dementia
- Support for those caring for people with Alzheimer disease and dementia
- Home and personal support
- Hospice volunteer visits for those dying at home
- Bereavement support
- Companionship and physical activity for seniors and adults with limited mobility through our volunteer visiting programs
- Education and support for health care professionals who want to learn more about hospice palliative care