Beach United Church is a special community where people of all ages enrich their spiritual lives and build meaningful relationships with God, people and the earth.
We are a self-supporting congregation in the United Church of Canada. Your generosity helps us offer a welcoming place where everyone belongs, regardless of their circumstances.
Your donation will help sustain vital community programs, including:
- providing nourishing meals to people who need a helping hand – along with a listening ear and friendly conversation;
- sharing inspiring music - jazz, classical, choir, organ and more - that brings the community together;
- supporting refugee families, through our Beach Cares partnership;
- connecting with people locally and beyond through knitting that helps keep children warm in the world's poorest places;
- caring for the environment, through community clean-up days and other projects; and
- helping people who are homeless, through our support for the Fred Victor Centre and Out Of The Cold.
Thank you! Together, we are making a difference and showing God's love in the world.
Our Sunday worship services start at 10:30am, and there are always activities happening during the week too.
(We're at the corner of Queen Street east in Toronto's Beaches neighbourhood.)