We are the bereaved helping the bereaved learn to live with grief.
We empower grieving individuals and families by providing inclusive mutual support programs, fostering hope and healing, and educating the public to help reduce the stigma surrounding grief and bereavement.
About BEREAVED FAMILIES OF ONTARIO - HALTON/PEEL
We value and practice...
- that each individual has inherent dignity and worth
- that each individual is the expert of their own life
- the right to self-determination (deciding what's best for you!)
- mutual support
- compassion and empathy
- understanding and acceptance
- building healthy relationships
We listen. We understand. We care.