Following the example of Jesus, Oasis exists to foster relationships among diverse community members who join together to meet physical, relational, emotional and spiritual hunger.
Welcoming of diverse people of various cultures, economic status, social position, and beliefs.
Engaging: all are encouraged to share, learn and grow in our activities.
Objectives and Goals:
- To strengthen access to food security.
- To build healthy relationships and emotional wellbeing.
- To broaden the size and composition of the Oasis community.
- To offer opportunities to explore Christian growth.
- To communicate to and educate the broader community of what Oasis has learned.
The diverse Oasis community (i.e., client, staff, volunteer, supporter, donor) develops and grows together by mutual sharing and learning.