Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for individuals with Prader-Willi Syndrome.
About Ontario Prader-Willi Syndrome Association (OPWSA)
We support the PWS community by:
- Providing crisis counseling through our Executive Director and amazing network of families
- Advocating on behalf of the PWS community
- Providing free fridge locks to our Ontario members
- Hosting biennial Fall Conference for families and caregivers
- Ensuring that Ontario families have access to a PWS Clinic and educational resources
- Hosting family gatherings throughout the province to provide families and caregivers an opportunity to connect and share experiences with PWS
- Organizing a week of camp for teenagers and adults with PWS at Shadow Lake Centre with a portion of the fees subsidized for each camper
- Holding a Family Fun Day for families with younger children with PWS
- Loaning trikes to young children with PWS in Ontario through our First Trike Program
- Communicating updates on upcoming events, and the latest research through our monthly newsletter
Visit our website at www.opwsa.com for more information. Thanks for your support!