Outside the March is igniting a new generation of audiences by offering unforgettable experiences in unconventional spaces—redefining where, how and for whom theatre takes place.
We create work that is:
- 1) IMMERSIVE: We offer full theatrical experiences—personal and immediate encounters that endure.
- 2) SITE-ENGAGING: We transform found spaces into playgrounds of performance, as well as unearthing new possibilities within traditional theatres.
- 3) NEW: We introduce local and international voices to our audiences—compelling stories that grapple with our here and now.
- 4) WIDE-REACHING: We are looking to captivate a wide range of individuals, especially audiences who might not normally find themselves in the theatre.
- 5) COMMUNAL: We forge resonant collaborations between artists of all levels of experience and across disciplines, as well as meaningful partnerships within our community.
Previous productions include Mr. Marmalade, Terminus, Passion Play, Mr. Burns, Vitals, and TomorrowLoveTM.
Outside the March is proud to be a Company in Residence at GENERATOR.