To provide recreation and sport opportunities to individuals with a physical disability on Prince Edward Island.
About PARA SPORT AND RECREATION PEI INC.
ParaSport and Recreation PEI is a charitable organization that was established in 1974.
Our primary objectives are:
1. To improve the quality of life for persons with a physical disability by creating and providing recreation and sport opportunities on PEI.
2. To assist other organizations and professionals in the planning and implementation of recreation and sport programs designed to meet the needs of persons with a physical disability.
3. To be the provincial representative for sport and recreation for persons with a physical disability and to serve as a liaison between National Sport Organizations and the various levels of government.
4. To encourage and stimulate public opinion in favor of the development and the promotion of sport and recreation for people with a physical disability on Prince Edward Island.
5. To generate revenue for recreation and sport for people with a physical disability on Prince Edward Island.