Peace Arch Hospital Auxiliary Society

Dénomination enregistrée: PEACE ARCH HOSPITAL AUXILIARY SOCIETY

Numéro d'entreprise: 871795597RR0001

The Peace Arch Hospital Auxiliary was organized in 1948 to help raise funds for the building of a hospital in White Rock. The Auxiliary became a separate society under the Societies Act in April 1998. For over 70 years, the Auxiliary members have volunteered time and effort to help their community hospital, raising funds for equipment and bringing smiles to Acute Care patients and Long Term Care residents.

Pour en savoir davantage sur cet organisme de bienfaisance