Point Grey Inter-Mennonite Fellowship exists to minister in the spirit of Christ, with an evangelical-anabaptist perspective, to:
- residents of the Point Grey community
- the university and educational community, and
- those looking for an open, inquiring, participative faith community.
Our ministry seeks to foster wholeness through:
- personal commitment to Jesus Christ
- worship that is joyful and exalts God
- fellowship, mutual care and study, and
- discipleship ministries that empower and bring reconciliation.
About POINT GREY INTER-MENNONITE FELLOWSHIP
We are a congregation of about 50 adults and youth which values rigorous inquiry, respects all Christian traditions, and seeks to build bridges to others. We meet in the chapel of a student residence, the Menno Simons Centre, which we also support with work parties and meals. We have kept alive the four-part harmony hymn singing tradition. We have a time of response and discussion after the sermon as a built-in part of our worship services.