We believe everyone has a right to sexual and reproductive knowledge. We provide information, education and services, and encourage informed, responsible atttudes toward sexuality.
Our staff and volunteers are youth-positive, pro-choice, and LGBTQ2I friendly. We are non-judgemental and confidential.
Some of the services we offer:
- free safer sex supplies including condoms, lubricant, and oral dams
- workshops on sexual health and healthy relationships
- information for parents on how to talk to their kids
- free pregnancy testing and options counselling
- peer counselling
- a lending library of books and DVDs
- individual guidance and friendly listening
- curriculum for Healthy Living teachers and other instructors of sexual education
- professional development for teachers and service providers