Arts AccessAbility Network Manitoba is a regional not-for-profit organization dedicated to the full inclusion of artists and audiences with disabilities into all facets of the arts community.
- To be the voice for artists and audiences with disabilities in Manitoba
- To bring leadership on access and equity issues that impact the arts
- To empower artists with disabilities by providing access to the resources they need to advance their artistic practice
- To bring artists with disabilities and stakeholders together to explore and nurture a creative and inclusive community
- To educate and inform the arts community, policymakers, and arts funders about artists and audiences with disabilities
- To act as a resource to arts organizations and institutions making their venue and services more suited to people with disabilities
- To gather and disseminate relevant information to individuals and organizations in the disability and arts sectors