Music is an important part of our lives, from the moment we hear our first lullaby. It’s about sharing happiness, sorrow, and memories—it’s something we are all touched by, and has the power to heal us.
Here at St. Patrick’s Home, we see first-hand just how much our music therapy program enriches the lives of our residents. The ladies and gentlemen in our home absolutely love music. It fills our home—and hearts—with joy.
Gifts from our generous friends of St. Pat’s made it possible for us to start this vital and vibrant program.
Today, we have an exciting opportunity to expand and grow our music therapy program.
Will you consider making a special gift to St. Pat’s today? Add your voice to our chorus!
Your gift today will provide crucial support to our music therapy initiatives, including purchasing equipment and resources to enhance our home choir, bringing professional musicians to our Home for performances, and taking our residents on outings to musicals, orchestras and other arts events in our city.
Our Music Wish List
- 3 music carts (each cart includes a CD player, large print books, CDs, iPods and headphones), $500 each
- 5 portable electronic keyboards, $1,000 each
- 9 stereos, $250 each
- 9 wireless speakers, $125 each
- 18 professional musical performances, $500 each
- new sheet music and song books for each of the Resident Home Areas, $500 each