The Victoria Sexual Assault Centre is a feminist organization committed to ending sexualized violence through healing, education, and prevention. We are dedicated to supporting women and all trans survivors of sexual assault and childhood sexual abuse, through advocacy, counselling, and empowerment.
- Counselling Programs
- Victim Services (criminal justice system support)
- Sexual Assault Response Team (SART)
- Sexual Assault Clinic: provides recent survivors with access to medical and/or forensic exams, police interviews and crisis support at one safe and confidential location
- Community education and outreach
- Prevention education for youth through our an award-winning program called Project Respect. Visit the project's website for more information: yesmeansyes.com