Music For The People!
The Regina Folk Festival Inc. is a Charitable, Non-Profit organization whose purpose is to present accessible live music in the context of community-building opportunities year-round, whether this is at our Summer Festival, Winterruption, our Concert Series, or at our School Outreach Programming.
We want everyone to be able to experience the magic of creative community; we are committed to working toward making our summer festival, and our programming generally, more accessible to more people. At the core of this wish, The RFF offers all of it's daytime programming during the summer festival for free.
The mandate of our organization is to:
- present accessible, high quality music and arts events
- provide opportunities for performance by artists, including Saskatchewan artists
- increase awareness and appreciation for a wide range of music
- contribute to the community, the sector and the evolution of music festivals
- build capacity, knowledge and skills to benefit the organization, the festival and the sector