To promote through education the intrinsic value of all human life from conception to natural death and to encourage a pro-life presence in our community.
About THE RIGHT TO LIFE ASSOCIATION OF KITCHENER-WATERLOO AND AREA
KW Right to Life is a pro-life educational organization. Life issues include pre-natal development, abortion, adoption, reproductive technology, euthanasia & healthy life styles.
• Create and enhance public awareness of life issues through local advertising in newspapers, radio, television, billboard and bus ads
• Member of the K-W Volunteer Action Centre with displays at schools, colleges and universities
• Participate in the student placement volunteer program for school boards
• Available lending library of books, tapes & videos on all life issues
• Provide current free literature, speakers, presentations and interviews
• Supply resources for over 700 requests a year
• Make recommendations and referrals averaging 75 crisis pregnancies yearly
• Interact with and financially support Students for Life at local universities
• Outreach to many 1000’s through events, demonstrations and prayer vigils.
• Hold regular fundraising events such as the Walk for Life
What People Are Saying
"Abortion and euthanasia are a serious violation of Divine Law"
— Gospel of Life